Reply to this post and answer the following 5 simple questions. You can also engage with what others have written as well!
- Who are you and where are you from/located?
- What is our job and your favorite part about it?
- Here at The Breathing Space, we like random facts that others might think are weird but we believe make people super special. What's a interesting fact about yourself?
- If you had an absolutely free weekend, with zero plans or obligations, what would you do with it?
- Why have you joined The Breathing Space, and what do you hope to get out of it?
I'll go first...
My name is Jasmine Jennette and I am from Durham, NC. I am currently self employed since I just finished writing my first book and beginning this company, but I use to be a restaurant manager and I worked in the industry for about 10 years. An interesting fact about myself is that I love to be outdoors. camp, and play sports, even though I am basically allergic to all of outside! It makes for some interesting stories, I'll tell you that. If I had a completely free weekend, I think I would find some awesome restaurants I would love to eat with friends or my husband...I LOVE TO EAT AND TRY NEW THINGS! My goal for The Breathing Space is to create a safe space for women to connect and grow in community together. After the pandemic, isolation and loneliness are so prevalent, and I want all women to know there is a place for them and they can always belong here.